The Final Conference of the Baltic Sea Region S3 Ecosystem-project “Towards Sustainable, Inclusive and Innovative Baltic Sea Region”, will be organised on 22 September 2021 from 9.00 to 14.30 (CET).
The final conference focuses on the future development of Smart Specialisation and innovation in the Baltic Sea region. To provide insight to the discussion, we will hear the thoughts of top EU decision-makers, officials and BSR Interreg projects.
Our respected keynote speakers and panelists will be
• Ms. Monika Zsigri, Head of Unit, Smart and sustainable growth, Directorate General Regional and Urban Policy – DG REGIO, European Commission
• Ms. Arantxa Tapia, Minister of Economic Development, Sustainability and the Environment, Basque Government
• Mr. Markku Markkula, President, Helsinki-Uusimaa Regional Council, Vice-President European Committee of the Regions
• Mr. Jonas Lundström, Director for Enterprise, Innovation & Social Development, Region Västerbotten
• Mr. Erik Bergkvist, Member of the European Parliament