We ask for your offer in connection to implementation of the Lakesperience project funded by the EU Interreg Central Baltic Programme. The project started in January 2018 and will continue until December 2020.
Lakesperience is a cooperation project between lake regions from Tampere (Finland), Linköping (Sweden), Tartu (Estonia) and Burtnieku (Latvia). The project goal is to develop tourism services for cycling tourists from Germany, and to start marketing those services through German tour operators in the year 2020.
We are looking for an external service provider (hereinafter Provider) who will be able to produce a Tampere region’s product manual / sales manual aimed at German tour operators. The basis for the sales manual will be the tourism products from Tampere region, which were previously developed within the frames of the project.
The sales manual production includes the following tasks:
- to analyse the existing database of developed products in cooperation with the project team;
- to modify product descriptions so as to meet the standard, accepted by the German tour operators;
- to translate product descriptions from English to German using professional register of the German travel industry;
- to create a layout of the sales manual in a predefined Adobe InDesign template.
The existing database of products consists of 40+ product cards (text and graphics). The final goal is to create a sales manual of 25-35 pages, including the modified product descriptions and graphics + additional information, which will be provided by the project team.
The Provider should be able to match the following criteria:
- experience of consulting Finnish regional tourism organizations;
- expertise in the German B2B travel market, i.e. German tour operators offering tours to Finland;
- experience of developing product/ sales manuals aimed at German tour operators.
We request the potential Provider to prepare a proposal, containing the following information:
- a fixed bid price, not exceeding 4 000 EUR (incl. VAT), considering the task and sales manual features;
- proof of matching the criteria for Providers listed above;
- list of references and work examples.
We kindly ask you to send your offer by 4th September 2019 at the latest by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any inquiries should be addressed by 30 August at the latest to Grigory Kharitidis, Project manager, at email@example.com or +358 40 8395424.
Tampere, 21 August 2019